Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark Otto

Brian Payne

I have run Mark Otto shotgun gear for 3-gun ever since I got into the sport. Great equipment that always works.

At the FB3G I broke an old prototype shell carrier that was made out of Lexan. I carry my shot shell holders on a chest rig, and when I went prone I wound up loosing a part from the carrier. I did not notice this until later. I spoke with Mark at the match and showed him what I had done. I asked if he would happen to have an extra part to fix the carrier, or if he had a new one that I could purchase from him (the old one was three years old now).

Mark threw me a brand new carrier and said "fixed now?" Great customer service in my opinion. There was nothing wrong with the old carrier, it broke due to my neglect, and was replaced no questions asked. There is no doubt who I will be purchasing shotshell carriers from in the future.

I have run Mark Otto shotgun gear for 3-gun ever since I got into the sport. Great equipment that always works.

At the FB3G I broke an old prototype shell carrier that was made out of Lexan. I carry my shot shell holders on a chest rig, and when I went prone I wound up loosing a part from the carrier. I did not notice this until later. I spoke with Mark at the match and showed him what I had done. I asked if he would happen to have an extra part to fix the carrier, or if he had a new one that I could purchase from him (the old one was three years old now).

Mark threw me a brand new carrier and said "fixed now?" Great customer service in my opinion. There was nothing wrong with the old carrier, it broke due to my neglect, and was replaced no questions asked. There is no doubt who I will be purchasing shotshell carriers from in the future.

+1

mark is a heck of a guy and makes some awesome shell carriers.

• 1 month later...