Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Customer Service

ShooterSteve

I called JP yesterday with a problem that I've had with one of their products, and I couldn't believe how great the customer service was. I won't go into all the details, but they really took care of me, to the point of over and above what was necessary. It is great to know that there are still companies out there that care about us regular guys. I will be doing more business with them in the future for sure....

That's good to hear. I don't know about everyone else, but when I purchase the best and pay a premium, excellent customer service is what I expect and that is part of the reason I often choose to pay more.

Fortunately with all of my JP products, I've never had any problems.

I had a chance to meet John at BR3G and I appreciate all he does for the sport. I will support his company happily with future purchases and spread to word about his company and products.

I purchased a high end sport car a few years ago, and the customer service with warranty issues afterwards was on par with what I would expect from Wal Mart. After I sold it, I purchased a Yukon Denali (kids didn't fit so well in the sports car) and the local GMC service has been great. I will NEVER purchase another car from that dealer (and I did speak with the manager and wrote several letters and I learned that this dealer had a history of horrific CS).

JP is amazing customer service. I have never had to use it yet but when I was building my 98% Jp gun recently I made several phone calls and on each of them they where able to recommend the parts that would best suit my needs. They spend more than enough time with me each time I had called and asked questions I didn't even think of in recommending parts. Not to mention if you ever have issues with any of their parts they will make it right at no cost most of the time. I tell everyone I can about JP when they are considering a high end gun.

I've dealt with a lot of firearm companies over the years who has good customer service, but JP is the first and only company where I dealt directly with the "Head" guy. And I tell you, talking with John Paul is a pleasure. He is a wealth of information who does not mind in taking the time to share it.

I had the pleasure of visiting the JP shop and sitting down with John Paul. I also got a tour of the facility and got to look at the rifles being built. The craftsmanship that the crew places in each rifle and components they make is very exceptional. The entire crew is what we would call a "gun guy" who has a passion for the rifles and it reflects on the products they produce. I have not had any issues yet with my LRP-07, but I know that if I do, I know that JP will go out of his way to help me fix it.

I'm a proud owner of a JP Rifle.

I just recently got my JP15 upper and when I mated it to my new dedicated 3 gun lower I built with a UBR stock, the charging handle wouldn't clear. I called Eric and he immediately sent out a new CH that he checked on his own rifle with a UBR and included a reurn UPS label and a JP t shirt. Outstanding CS from JP :cheers: