Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

hi from california

stidad

hi i am byron. i am new to this forum but not new to firearms. i shoot IDPA at ISI in piru "TEAMBOSING". i am also a calgun member "HKDAD" since 2008. i have perfect feedback on calguns and ebay. i am looking to expand my knowledge and make new friends with my fellow enthusiasts. have a good day and shoot safe.

hi i am byron. i am new to this forum but not new to firearms. i shoot IDPA at ISI in piru "TEAMBOSING". i am also a calgun member "HKDAD" since 2008. i have perfect feedback on calguns and ebay. i am looking to expand my knowledge and make new friends with my fellow enthusiasts. have a good day and shoot safe.

Sup Byron!

i shoot with Jomar once in a while, good to see you here.

if you shoot uspsa or steel challenge match at iSi let me know.

you might see me there.

cheers,

Los.

Sup Byron!

i shoot with Jomar once in a while, good to see you here.

if you shoot uspsa or steel challenge match at iSi let me know.

you might see me there.

cheers,

Los.

awesome! i want to try uspsa too! i'll keep in touch with you.

Welcome Byron!

You know I used to shoot at ISI every month, great match. Mike and Steve have always put on great stages. I really need to get back there soon.

You're really gonna like this forum, lots of great people and info.

Kevin

thanks kevin. hope to see you there soon.

Hi there STI dad I am also a fellow california Idpa,Steel challenge competitior.Hope you will be there for the State match DEC 5th.And keep me in your favorite 5 group maybe we can help each other.I am usually shooting with Frank Bray and Scott Druyen.

Hi there STI dad I am also a fellow california Idpa,Steel challenge competitior.Hope you will be there for the State match DEC 5th.And keep me in your favorite 5 group maybe we can help each other.I am usually shooting with Frank Bray and Scott Druyen.

thanks, but i guess i am not in that level yet. i need more practice, practice, practice. i'm planning to crossover to USPSA. so if anybody wants to teach me basic fundamentals, that would be great. i'll be shooting IDPA this weekend at ISI. feel free to shoot with us.

-Byron

thanks, but i guess i am not in that level yet. i need more practice, practice, practice. i'm planning to crossover to USPSA. so if anybody wants to teach me basic fundamentals, that would be great. i'll be shooting IDPA this weekend at ISI. feel free to shoot with us.

-Byron

don't let you're perceived skill level keep you from attending a big match.

they're allot of fun, at an even better learning environment than local matches :D

plus you'll walk out with something for attending.

also remember no matter where you go there's always someone that's worse than you.

so get up and go! other wise you might miss out on allot of fun just because you "feel" your skill are not up to par.

just my opinion.

cheers,

Los.

-Byron

don't let you're perceived skill level keep you from attending a big match.

they're allot of fun, at an even better learning environment than local matches :D

plus you'll walk out with something for attending.

also remember no matter where you go there's always someone that's worse than you.

so get up and go! other wise you might miss out on allot of fun just because you "feel" your skill are not up to par.

just my opinion.

cheers,

Los.

makes sense. hope to learn a little bit from you someday. thanks.