Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Timer Question

AGlock36

Well it's me again. One more quick question. For your timing when you run your self-set courses, do you have your own timer? Just wondering. I know I need to get one but just wanted to know if anyone did anything else or just used a timer they bought. Thanks for the help in advance.

Happy Shooting

:D :D :D :D

Paul

Basic timers can be had pretty cheaply and are a critical component if you have any desire at all of improving your skills. I'm sure there are replacements out there but you'll find it's usually cheaper to just buy the right product to begin with, instead of wasting time and money on some sort of stand-in that doesn't do everything you need; in which case you end up buying the product you should have bought to begin with.

Our club has ones we can share... but I bought one from Brian so I could do dry firing drills (PACT MKIV). It's also a great chron if you don't have one.

I know it's all set to go, and the batteries work, and I won't have to wait to use one.

You might want to do a search on "pact mkiv". There are a lot of good threads on how to use the timer to help your shooting. Buying the timer is just the beginning.

Yes, I have my own timer. So does everyone else I shoot with. It's required equipment along with your ear plugs and safety glasses. ;)