Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading Log

pops1982

Anyone have a copy/scan of the layout of the log you use to keep track of load data or at least a list of all the data which I would be recording. I'm in the printing business and want to design a layout and print a small booklet for my use and would make a pdf file of the layout to whomever wanted it.

Thanks,

Dean

I use the KISS method myself.. A small note book with Date and all info about that load. I change anything I start a new date with all the new info. My cartridge holders (cases) all have the date, name of powder,and how much tapped in them on a piece of paper. Works for me..

I use the KISS method myself.. A small note book with Date and all info about that load. I change anything I start a new date with all the new info. My cartridge holders (cases) all have the date, name of powder,and how much tapped in them on a piece of paper. Works for me..

+ 1, I also use a notebook\binder log my data save my targets put hole punches in em and file em in my log notebook\binder..

Reloading is probably the only activity in which my OCD really shines through. I use excel personally, and I take a MTM handloader's log to the range with me to record the results of each batch (I give every variation in load a unique batch ID number). If you would like, I can scan a page from the handloader's log and send you a sample of my excel spreadsheet in a PM.

Reloading is probably the only activity in which my OCD really shines through. I use excel personally, and I take a MTM handloader's log to the range with me to record the results of each batch (I give every variation in load a unique batch ID number). If you would like, I can scan a page from the handloader's log and send you a sample of my excel spreadsheet in a PM.

Rex, I like to check it out maybe come up with a different system if you dont mind PM ing it to me...

Rexican, that would be great if you PM me the spreadsheet. Thanks for your help.

Dean

Rex, I am new to reloading and in the process of getting all my ducks in a row before ordering from Brian. I would appreciate it if you could pm me your excel load data sheet. Thanks in advance.