Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revo squad at MCRC Toys for Tots?

It is with great regret, :angry:, but I am having to with draw from the TfT match this year. Really bums me out, as I always look forward to ending up the shooting year with this match. Probably one of THE most enjoyable matches I attend.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a friend that will be shooting with me on the revolver squad (production), so that puts the squad to 8.

He is just getting into shooting sports (and recreational shooting), and the idea of using a revolver was too daunting for him right now.

Edited by Blueridge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The revolver competitors did well overall. I finished the match at 8th out of 8 revolver competitors, but shot well throughout the match. I took a look at the raw points and total points (after penalties), and found that I was the most accurate of all of the revolver shooters. :D This was both in raw and total points, with 923 raw points and 903 total after penalties. Both of these numbers are higher than the raw points of any of the other revolver competitors. :P Maximum points for the match were 960, so I was very happy with my shooting points. :D

I'll take my lumps for coming in last, and console myself that I shot more accurately than all the other revolver competitors. :lol: I am also happy with coming in ahead of 16 auto shooters in the match based off the "unofficial" combined results. :P

Edited by Blueridge

The mostly revolver squad had a good day. Blueridge is impressive with the Alaskan, several targets were placed just behind some straw bales, he blew more crap into the air than the open gunners. James, Larry, Henry, and I all proved that you can shoot faster than you can see. I had a good run on Stage 4 with the fastest time and three Mikes to show for shooting faster than I should. :sick:

Great stages, thanks to Jack Suber, Linda Chico, and the usual Mid Carolina Rifle Club bunch.

results at: http://www.lchico5u.com/t4t/t4t.html

Paul