Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New SS Mag Pouches

Fishin6061

I’m interested in some new single stack mag pouches. I have been looking at the CR Speed pouches, safari land 771’s and 773’s, blade tech Bobby McGee’s as well as the 2 Alpha’s. I want the mags to be a little away from my body. The blade tech’s I currently have were to close, so I made some spacers but they just don’t do it for me anymore. What are your thoughts? I am also open to suggestions that I did not list. Thanks guys.

I use CR pouches with custom made spacer on the inside of them that push the mags to the outside of the pouch away from your body and I love the way they work. My gunsmith Jim Joyce makes them from delron. I tried several different ones before Jim hooked me up with these inserts.

I use CR Speed's for exactly that reason. But I have a different spacer setup than they prescribe... I use the big flat S_I/Para spacer with a large nut and a washer behind it, along with a longer button head allen screw. The mags don't flop around like they do with the standard setup using the Beretta/CZ sideways spacer trick. They sit out away from my body and I can stack them close together on my belt.