Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PA STATE RIFLE CHAMPIONSHIP

Attention all shooters. The match is full for sunday. Please make sure you are on time for the shooters meeting at 7:45 so we can get started on time, we can't wait for people. There are 8 stages planned and the round count is right around 200. We are still finalizing some stages so it may change a little either way.

Lancer systems a sponsor from the past few years is going to be at the match with a table to sell some of their products at special reduced prices, including the new L15 lower. You can pay in cash or card, but all card orders will be shipped. When buying a reciever it will need to be sent to a dealer of your choice.

If you have any questions let me know I wil attach a price list for the items they will have on sale. If anyone else wants to set up a dealer table let me know, we would welcome it.

thanks

dean

PA_State_Rifle_championship.pdf

Edited by 45shooter

all shooters will need a min of 5 mags that hold at least 15 rounds, but you will not need a way to carry all five.

some ammo will be staged on the one stage and will be limited to the number of rounds in each mag.

If you dont have five mags some will be provided for your use

Dean,

Are you going to use that nasty low port where the gun has to be on its side to clear it?

If you are, may I suggest you put a rug or something down so the comp. does not blast dirt and stones in your face.

Saw some shooters last year that if not for glasses, they could have done damage to there eyes.

Thanks

not sure if I am gonna paste stages. It will not be an advantage to anyone, normal stages. There will be a roll-over prone stage but not as far as before. All other stages are normal type stages. Total round count has been increased to 226. This should be final, sorry for the changes we are tweaking the stages a little, but this should be final. 8 stages total.

thanks

dean

• 3 weeks later...

OKay guys I only heard from one guy about some corections so I sat down tonight to write out checks and send out payouts. Then realized I only had six checks for the club account. It is my screw up. I will order more on saturday, and they should be here this week. I am at Ft benning next week, but will get them out as soon as I get back. Sorry. Thanks for shooting the match we look forward to seeing everyone next year.

thanks

dean