Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness Elite Match Grips

Moss_Berg5150

Define "lower cost" ?

I thought I saw some Hogue wood ones somewhere for $50, but I can't remember which of the billions of gun sites it was on...

Henning has stock walnut grips for the Match for $85. I have them on my match and they work great.

Define "lower cost" ?

I thought I saw some Hogue wood ones somewhere for $50, but I can't remember which of the billions of gun sites it was on...

Henning has stock walnut grips for the Match for $85. I have them on my match and they work great.

Great point Nealio, my bad guys! I am looking for grips that are sub $100.00 for now. I have also been bouncing around the idea of sanding down the stock grips and using paint and skateboard tape to ge the grip I'm looking for... more to come on that!

I searched all over for some grips that would fit. All I found was henning, who's a great guy. hogue, czcustom, and everybody else only makes grips for small frame guns. After much hand wringing, I sprung for henning, and they're nice, but I really wish he would make them out of plastic and sell them for $45. or at least make them a little bigger so they covered at least the same frame area as the stock grips. I couldn't find any pictures of his grips on a gun online, so I'll post a couple.

The regular grip width measured out 1.35 inches, and Henning's grips reduced it to 1.2 inches.

You need to buy the Henning's torx screws. the factory screw heads are too big for Hennings's holes. Or you can try turning your heads down or going to the hardware store.

post-26468-019958300 1287869215_thumb.jp

post-26468-012252500 1287869225_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...