Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another "Monster Match" ?

Not to steal the name, but love the idea,,,, how 'bout a match like this at Caswell Ranch? Any interest? It would be great to have some 8 to 10 moonclip stages, IDPA guys, you can get a whole match in on only one stage, talk about fun!!!!!

I've wanted to put on a match like this in the carolinas, but didn't know of any ranges that were big enough to do it justice. I've never been to Caswell. Could you have 8 stages at an average of 50 rounds, and not have them all hoser stages?

I live 7 plus hours away but if one of the other clubs in the area was running a match the same weekend, I clould justify(to my wife) that we drive down to the matches and then do some siteseeing on the way back. She might even break out her Open Revolver and shoot the matches.

I've wanted to put on a match like this in the carolinas, but didn't know of any ranges that were big enough to do it justice. I've never been to Caswell. Could you have 8 stages at an average of 50 rounds, and not have them all hoser stages?

Heck yes, we held the 2010 IDPA East Coast Championship with 20 stages, have 16 bays, great place and fine folks that own/run it.

Hey John... those are called FIELD COURSES.... lol. :surprise:

Seth (I'd come... if you're still loaning gear)

In revo world, everything past classifiers are field courses, so when are you coming down to NC at Caswell Ranch for some good USPSA, Seth ?

I live 7 plus hours away but if one of the other clubs in the area was running a match the same weekend, I clould justify(to my wife) that we drive down to the matches and then do some siteseeing on the way back. She might even break out her Open Revolver and shoot the matches.

We would love to have you come down, lets get more folks interested and set a possible date

Heck yes, we held the 2010 IDPA East Coast Championship with 20 stages, have 16 bays, great place and fine folks that own/run it.

I'll try and shoot the match there next month. We'll talk then.

I'll try and shoot the match there next month. We'll talk then.

Sounds good, you shootin' revo or bottom feeder?