Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Old shooter, new to forum

XDman

Greetings from sunny Northern Ohio.

Shot IPSC years ago and am looking to rejoin the ranks.

Shot both open and limited, but would like to start again in production. I ccw with an XD service, so I am looking at using an XD 9mm Tactical for comp. Any suggestions as to a good holster and mag pouches for this weapon?

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome.

As for Bladetech, the IDPA Comp model?

BladeTech DOH..It's leagal for production and IDPA (I think, for IDPA). Using it in production, you might have to shim the holster just a bit to get it under the 2", but that's just a couple of small washers.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=110932&hl=what competition holster&st=0

Welcome aboard !

I believe you can get that BladeTech (very popular) with two different belt attachments. The DOH (dropped and offset) is legal for USPSA Production division. If you also plan to shoot IDPA, then you would also want to get the not dropped and offset attachment for that holster.

XDman, Youngstown Rifle and Pistol does IDPA (I know, IDPA is a 4 letter word!) on the 4th Sunday. They are done for the season though. Good group of people! I usually help set-up at CC (also a good group) on the Sat. before the Sun. match day and shoot 1 gun and that leaves me Sun. to shoot YRP. CC has one more match weekend...Oct. 23 & 24.

FYI

Richard

PS: PM Frandoc for info on a new club in our area. She shoots CC now also.

Edited by chirpy