Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

remington 1100 tac4

Mike Dame

Unless their is something wrong with the gun the cyclic rate is around 0.14 of one second shot to shot.

Are you shooting and hitting targets at a faster rate than that?

Patrick

I'm with Pat on this one....shot an 1100 for a while and was never able to shoot it faster than it will cycle even though the cycling feel much retarded compared to say a rifle...but who knows, you might have a faulty piece of machinery or just be an absolute beast...

Edited by GorillaTactical

If it is running I would leave it alone. I had one that ran great unless I changed something. So I changed it back to the configuration that worked and left it. The only time it messed up since is when someone changed something.

more then likely I'm doing something wrong then

If the gun is working properly you may be among the small group that can fully release the trigger and

pull it again before the bolt fully closes. A "Bill Drill" is the perfect vehicle for this to happen.

The Remington disconnect will not reset until the bolt is fully closed.

So next time you are out. Try to fire two fast shots and keep the trigger pinned to the rear on the second

pull, then slowly release, if you hear or feel the disconnect reset then your are faster than the gun.

However it is still possible that the gun is cycling slowly due to a problem.

If I were you..... sell it while it IS working.

Patrick