Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warehouse 13

I really enjoyed the first season because it was goofy and didn't take itself at all serious. But this season has been a bit overly dramatic and off-putting (same problem with Eureka). It's as if they decided that they wanted to be more legit or something. Dumb move.

P.S. And the whole H.G. Wells story line has been way too much of a stretch even for this show.

Edited by Graham Smith

For Wells to have gone all that way for a chance to destroy the world because it's too screwed up and then be talked out of it was just poor story telling. It was a long way to go for a popcorn fart. As for Myka, they'll find a way to bring her back. Sure hope the writing improves.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

I really miss watching this show. It's the only reason I miss not having cable or satellite. It's exactly what t.v. should be a break from the norm full of what if's and maybe's.

Edited by JRBean

For Wells to have gone all that way for a chance to destroy the world because it's too screwed up and then be talked out of it was just poor story telling. It was a long way to go for a popcorn fart.

You see this more and more in shows these days. Its like the writers spend 80% of the show's time setting up the bad guy and their evil plan and so have no time left and just drop the boom on the bad guy. The old Stargate SG-1 series was bad about it.... 50 minutes of SG-1 getting outplayed and kicked about and then Daniel figures out the symbol and pushes the button. Suddenly everything is peaches and cream.

Myka is hot! I could not believe she was walking out like that. The ending was a little off, Pete being in love, then the Vet. tries to kill then freaks out, clearly Myka was distressed by Pete's being in love with someone else and that relationship ending.

I suspect Pete is going to get into a fix and she will come to rescue him. Both will start to realize how important they are to each other.