Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Roze Distribution

Sludge

Rose Distribution

Has anyone here ever used these folks? Price wise, on .45ACP 230gr FMJ they are really close to the MidwayUSA price for Winchester bulk. However, on orders over 1000 they offer free shipping. I usually order 2000 rounds at a time and thats $34 in savings per order compared to the MidwayUSA price.

If anyone has experience with these bullets, what is the quality difference between them and the Winchester bulk?

Rose Distribution is the retail arm of Zero Bullets. Zero will deal with you direct only if you are a dealer or a PD. Interestingly enough, the drop ship prices Angus posted here recently were a bit lower than the qty 10,000 dealer/pd bullet prices direct from Zero.

Zero is very reliable, and I would expect the same of Rose. I will probably give Angus a try with his drop shipping deal the next time I order, since I had good luck ordering a couple of Ghost holsters from him, and got good support when a part broke.

I've had good luck with their bullets - they are real "jackated" bullets, not "plated."

RoZe Distribution is Zero Bullets (they just rearrange the letters).

I'm not sure why they use two different companies (I guess one to seperate out the bullet making from the distributin?)

Anyway...first rate bullets and the service is good.

Two-thumbs up!