Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA at Caswell Ranch, NC

This Sunday Sept 12th at 10am, will be good practice for the NC State in October, cowboy town will have two Texas Stars (one at each end of town). Plus a classifier stage ( "Toe The Line" ) plus +.

Edited by CRDB

Glad to see somebody is happy about Texas Stars :rolleyes: and is going to show up, with the chance of rain Saturday night and maybe into Sunday I have changed the classifier stage to "Payne's Pain" .

Regards,

Dean

Edited by CRDB

Glad to see somebody is happy about Texas Stars :rolleyes: and is going to show up, with the chance of rain Saturday night and maybe into Sunday I have changed the classifier stage to "Payne's Pain" .

Regards,

Dean

Happy about Texas stars? I forgot that sarcasm does not work on the Internet. :angry:

No worries on rain, great match shall be had !!!!

It was a great match. Six stages with a moderate amount of movement and moderate round count. And having two Texas Stars on one stage was no problem at all for me......except for the 3 targets down a hallway I forgot to engage in my enthusiasm for getting to and engaging the second Texas Star! Sigh.............. :unsure:

That was a tough one to take Krag, you kicked it on both stars, enjoyed shooting with you today, and thanks again to Dean on great stages and to Bev for having everything run smooth, 6 stages shot and scored in under 5 hours!!!! Less than 4 hours for the match, running smooth

• 4 months later...

There is a rumor floating around that this range will no longer hold USPSA matches. Say it isn't so.

Sorry Scott, it is true, they are not going to hold USPSA matches anymore. PV sent out an e-mail but there are not any details as to why. I hate it too, but there is a new match starting up near Fayettville in March, range 37, link to it is on the section page.

Since this thread was opened s a match announcement for Caswell Ranch, which is no longer holding USPSA matches, I'm going to close it.

If a responsible party wishes to open a new thread regarding upcoming events at Range 37, please do so.