Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member(not new shooter) from a barren wasteland(WY)

Saito

Hello to all of the active members here! Just showed up after a friend told me to come here looking for an STI. I shoot Limited and L10 with a Glock 24 and a 1911(respectively). Just a middle of the road C class shooter with a few A class classifiers :blush: I'm also an avid handloader with a couple progressives and a single stage.

Welcome to the forums! I'm beginning to believe that Markaveli is the official welcome committee (either that, or he wants to get his post count up!) :roflol:

Anyway, this forum has all the info you will ever need for shooting and reloading.

Welcome to the forums! I'm beginning to believe that Markaveli is the official welcome committee (either that, or he wants to get his post count up!) :roflol:

Anyway, this forum has all the info you will ever need for shooting and reloading.

@ Grump, lol.... I just want my Name and profile pic to be in everyone's household lol.. Can you imagine when I had the chick with the boobs up and someone was reading my post and their wife or child sees it on their computer? That's what I kept thinkin then I felt like a big o softy and took it down! HOLD ON! GRUMP, YOU NEVER SEEP!!!