Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Obvious Scams

Mark K

Advertisement on TV now for a plastic bracelet that is suppose to improve your strength and balance.

They show supposed demonstrations of balance/strength tests before and after wearing the bracelet.

Watch the demo - the before bracelet demo they push down on the person's arm, pushing down the center line of the body but then pull out away from the body, pulling the person off balance. The watch the demo after wearing the bracelet, the push down, but never pull away from the body.

I also watched this same demo at a sales stand in a Mall in Jacksonville, FL a couple of weeks ago, and they did the same thing - total scam, but I was not feeling confrontational, so I just shook my head at the idiots buying.

Mark K

Edited by Mark K

The scams that I laugh out loud at are the commercials that will get you out of credit card debt. "You too can have up to half of your CC debt forgiven! Get the credit you deserve! Just call 1-800...!

The morons that fall for this type of scam have the credit they deserve...none. Next thing they know they are in debt to another company and wonder why.

Pat

People call and complain, saying they think they have been scammed. They were sent an email telling them they won a prize or lottery in some other country (do you remember buying a ticket or signing up?). They pay the taxes or fees to get their prize and it is never sent. Some times it is hard to feel sorry for these people. :(

Advertisement on TV now for a plastic bracelet that is suppose to improve your strength and balance.

They show supposed demonstrations of balance/strength tests before and after wearing the bracelet.

Watch the demo - the before bracelet demo they push down on the person's arm, pushing down the center line of the body but then pull out away from the body, pulling the person off balance. The watch the demo after wearing the bracelet, the push down, but never pull away from the body.

I also watched this same demo at a sales stand in a Mall in Jacksonville, FL a couple of weeks ago, and they did the same thing - total scam, but I was not feeling confrontational, so I just shook my head at the idiots buying.

Mark K

I had a party a few months ago and one of my friends had this bracelt on. I know it's the same, without naming brand names, based on the tests you witnessed. She was testing some of the other guests at the party and they were all amazed. Then she tried the test on me. At 6'4" and 300+ pounds, there is no way she was going to pull me off balance with or without a facocta bracelt!

Personally I wear a Phiten necklace, have for several years. I think in some way it makes some of my joints feel better, however, I'm pretty sure it's all in my head. But hey, that's just me. I certainly wouldn't tell someone to buy it based on my experience.

Some of these things are so crazy I do not see how any adult could ever fall for them.... But...

I personally wear the new Cosmic Dust Black Hole shooter's bracelet now at all times. It harnesses the power of the ancient cosmos and allows you to channel into the sub space continuum and draw power directly from the Big Bang - the creation of the Universe itself.... I have found that now I no longer have to aim my guns at the intended targets and just my visual input now guides my bullets due to the application of the new "Worm Hole Gravitationally Directed Flow Technology" built into the bracelet.

I was so impressed by the incredible power of this bracelet that allows me to shoot like a Tactical Ninja Grand Master, with no additional practice or work required on my part, that I am now a distributer for this Incredible and Wondrous Product. If you are interested in being a Tactical Ninja Grand Master (with no additional practice or work required) I have a limited number of these left which I can let you have for an amazingly low price of (to low to print online!)

Call BR5-49 for your New Cosmic Dust Black Hole Shooter's Bracelet!

Also - for the first 100 responses you will receive, in addition to the New Cosmic Dust Black Hole Shooter's Bracelet, a free set of Ninja Black Night Super Vision Glasses. (value of $300.95)

Don't delay! Call NOW!

100% Money Back Guarantee if this product does not exceed your most ridiculous expectations!

Subject to shipping and handling charges from the Orion constellation.

anybody interested in some oceanfront property in New Mexico? ill make you a pretty good deal...

Corey,

You better damn well not be selling my ocean front property here in Albuquerque! I paid a fortune for it! The salesman promised me that the ocean would be arriving any day now. Speaking of the salesman... I haven't seen him lately. :angry2:

Pat