Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA classifier upload tool

spanky

I'm not sure if this is the right place so I apologize if it isn't. I just want to find out if it's just me or others are having an issue uploading their Activity report webfile.

When I attempt to upload onthe classifier upload page, I receive an error that states: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/uspsa/public_html/club_services/uploadClassifier.php on line 272.

I do have version 4.03 running.

Curtis, I think you are talking about this?

EzWinScore Classifier upload version change update

We have changed the Classifier upload requirement slightly, including the deadline to make the change. We now will require EZ WinScore v.4.03 to be used in order to upload classifiers. This change will take effect on August 10, 2010. Thank you for your cooperation.

I do have 4.03 on the match computer so I'm not sure that is the issue.

I ran into the problem this afternoon/evening.

I've got 4.04 installed and verified the header of the classifier .TXT file also identifies itself as version 4.04.

I've sent email to roger@uspsa.org and webmaster@uspsa.org as well as classification@uspsa.org to let them know..

I think I have it fixed.

USPSA is currently working on a major re-write of the web site. Part of the preparation to get us ready for the new site is to make sure everyone is moved over to 4.02 or later EzWinScore, since the new upload procedure will not support files from the pre-4.0 versions.

The problem was introduced when adding the check to make sure uploads on the current site are at 4.02 or later.

rob