Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vanek's Glock Triggers

Wakal

Although I'm a 1911 fan from way, way back...after playing with some guy named...umm...Frank Ferret, or something sort of like that...a real sandbagger...anyway, after messing around with his geeky Tactical Tupperware I noticed that his trigger didn't suck.

Smooth...oh so smooth...less travel, very clean....in other words, NOTHING like a Glock trigger.

I had to have one :)

I emailed Charlie Vanek and asked him to work over my G22. He agreed. I mailed the gun to him Monday....it was back in my hands eight days later! Not eight business days, either...eight calender days. And the trigger is just amazing...smooth, clean...actually workable!

Well worth every penny of the very reasonable fee...and Charlie is a real pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended ;)

Alex

I shipped my G17 to Charlie on a Tuesday, Fed Ex screwed up and he didn't get it until thursday morning, but I had it back in my hands Friday morning, less than 24 hours later, and he kept me updated on what was going on the whole time. His product alone is worth the price, even if you had to wait weeks, given his service the product is that much more of a good value.

Charlie received my G35 from FedEx and returned the gun to FedEx on the same day. I forgot to pay him the right amount to cover insurance & 2nd day shipping. I called him on the phone about that & he said "just send me a check for the difference" and then he took care of all that without waiting on my check. Amazing.

My "dream gun" is a hi-cap, lightweight 40cal with the easy trigger of a 1911 but the easy grip angle of a Ruger .22. Charlie & Glock, Inc offer you something really close to that. Mine is very pointable, very shootable, and it makes practice fun again.

If you're "thinking about" sending Mr. Vanek your Glock, stop thinking. Just do it.

I've got to disagree with all the above testimonies; they do not go any where near far enough in their praise of Charlie's trigger jobs!!! His work is absolutely the finest available for Glock triggers and Charlie has got to be one of the nicest guys to be found anywhere!

If you are contemplating a trigger job for your Glock, well, get of yer can and send it to Charlie! You'll soon be worshipping at the altar Vanek!!!