Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello All From Tucson, AZ

heretic

Just joined here on Brian's forum. Hope to learn a lot of new things. I just started getting into USPSA, haven't been out to a match or anything. I have mostly been doing my research and getting all my ducks in a row before heading out.

Welcome!

You're lucky being in Tucson....a couple of great clubs there (where I started). You can shoot three matches (at least) a week there with no trouble if you want to if you're willing to drive just a little....I'm jealous!

Thanks guys!

xcelr8, i will be out there as soon as possible. Just got laid off so shooting is on the back burner right now. If anybody knows of any jobs I am in the market for one. ;)

Oh and the link you put up is missing the L in pistol for the URL.

Thanks guys!

xcelr8, i will be out there as soon as possible. Just got laid off so shooting is on the back burner right now. If anybody knows of any jobs I am in the market for one. ;)

Oh and the link you put up is missing the L in pistol for the URL.

Thanks for picking up on that.

Butch

I grew up in Tucson. I used to go to the Pima club before it moved to the other side of the mountain. Pretty sure it's the same club. Of course, I was in high school at the time and not involved in IPSC yet.

I've been up to the range in Phoenex too, there are a TON of clubs between those two cities.

Welcome to the forum. I did the same fact finding too before heading out to my first match. Mainly just to see what division to shoot and what gear I needed. I also read both rule books (USPSA and IDPA) so I knew which direction I wanted to go.