Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm Recipe's for XDM

J_Clan

Okay, I'm looking for some tried and proven recipe's for a factory stock (for now) 9mm XDM. Thus far I've only been using Berry's Plated Bullets which I've heard from one other shooter that his XDM didn't like. I have Unique, Solo 1000 and Winchester WSF powders on hand, but am willing to give something else a try as well.

Thanks in advance for your help...

3.4gr titegroup berry's 147rn to a 1.15 OAL. this is my fav USPSA load. I been shooting in a 5" M&P, but more often than not it seems you need to experiment with a few combinations before you can declare a bullet "not liked" by a particular gun.

I have shot 124gr Berry's RN bullets with both WSF and Solo 1000 with excellent results. My load with Solo 1000 is 4.3gr of powder behind the 124gr bullet with an OAL of 1.135" and 0.378" crimp. And with WSF it is 4.8gr of powder behind the same bullet with an OAL of 1.150" and the same crimp. They will both easily make PF out of my G17. The WSF load is the most accurate of the two while the Solo load is the softer recoiling.

9MM XDSC 3" barrel

Been loading 124 MG CMJ

4.4 N-320

1.140 OAL

and 124 MG CMJ

5.5 Power Pistol and 5.7 Power Pistol

1.140 OAL

Not a competition gun but accuracy is "good enough". Like the Power Pistol loads a little better.

Edited by mrg