Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Match @ BGSL, Wilmore, KY Sunday Aug. 1st.

The Blue Grass Sportsman League http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php is having their monthly USPSA Match, Sunday.

This month the long gun is rifle.

The round count for pistol is approximately 160, and the round count for rifle is approximately 32. Bring extra ammo.

Match registration will be open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM at the shelter in the pistol pits.

New shooter registration will be open from 8:45 AM until 9:30 AM.

Set up begins at 8:00 AM, we go hot at 10:30 AM.

New shooters (to BGSL) must arrive no later than 9:00 AM for the new shooter check.

If you are a member you can use your gate card to open the gate.

If you are not a BGSL member, simply use the key pad at the gate to call the number displayed on the sign for Pistol (006), whoever has the Pistol phone will use it to remotely open the gate after you state that you are there for the USPSA match.

The Pistol phone will be answered from 8:45 AM until 10:00 AM on Sunday.

Match fee is $20.00. BGSL members shoot for $15.00. Junior shooters (17 and under) shoot for $10.00 with a paid adult. Second pistol run will be $10.00 for everybody.

As always, we welcome new shooters and spectators.

You can always view our complete schedule here http://bgslinc.com/webcalendar/month.php

6 stages of pistol so come on out and have some summer time fun, unless your chicken....! devil.gif

"Unless your chicken" what? My chicken doesn't do anything but eat cracked corn! :roflol:

You're chicken....... :sight:

I would love to come back up and shoot with you guys, but it's gonna be another month or so before I'm able to (maybe longer, boss tells me that he's not gonna let me take any vacation till at least November!).

6 stages of pistol so come on out and have some summer time fun, unless your chicken....! devil.gif

"Unless your chicken" what? My chicken doesn't do anything but eat cracked corn! :roflol:

I would love to come back up and shoot with you guys, but it's gonna be another month or so before I'm able to (maybe longer, boss tells me that he's not gonna let me take any vacation till at least November!).

it should be a good match tomorrow. The stages are nice and diverse!

it should be a good match tomorrow. The stages are nice and diverse!

Well, I won't be there.... :angry2: I will be the 1st Sunday in November though!

hmmmm Guess they are....ph34r.gif

Hey if you guys weren't 3 hrs from Dayton ....... I'm still thinking about it though! wink.gif 160 rounds is alot

Hello Chris, Corey sent me this email. The actual count "Looks like 121 rounds, 6 pistol stages. 1 rifle stage at less than 32"

Come on down,cheers.gif

A.T.

Edited by atbarr

hmmmm Guess they are....:ph34r:

Hey if you guys weren't 3 hrs from Dayton ....... I'm still thinking about it though! ;) 160 rounds is alot

You should go....3 hours, Pffft! I drove 12 to shoot it, just a regular match, had a blast! The shooters are the best people you will ever meet, Corey sets up some damn fun stages, and if you forget anything, ask, someone will have what you need. If yo don't drive the 3 hours EVERY 1st Sunday, you're chicken! :roflol:

You should go....3 hours, Pffft! I drove 12 to shoot it, just a regular match, had a blast! The shooters are the best people you will ever meet, Corey sets up some damn fun stages, and if you forget anything, ask, someone will have what you need. If yo don't drive the 3 hours EVERY 1st Sunday, you're chicken! :roflol:

My chicken what? Why does everyone have something to say about my chicken? :)

AT it just doesnt sound very challenging if the rifle stage is less than 32 inches. :ph34r:

AT it just doesnt sound very challenging if the rifle stage is less than 32 inches. :ph34r:

Well, you will be prone, on your side, in an 9" wide by 60" long rectangular shooting box, no part of your body can extend beyond the box in any direction, shooting weak hand, with your weak eye, while someone sprays you with water. Typical Corey stage....32" is actually longer than he made it last time, I guess the the 3 people out of 50 that actually made the shot last time at 24" was too much.... :lol:

Its not like you would shoot it anyway.....or win it....:ph34r:

Well, you will be prone, on your side, in an 9" wide by 60" long rectangular shooting box, no part of your body can extend beyond the box in any direction, shooting weak hand, with your weak eye, while someone sprays you with water. Typical Corey stage....32" is actually longer than he made it last time, I guess the the 3 people out of 50 that actually made the shot last time at 24" was too much.... :lol:

OoOooooh a water hose.....

It's not like you would man up and shoot a big boy division like Limited anyway ... :ph34r:

It's not like you would man up and shoot a big boy division like Limited anyway ... :ph34r:

I don't need more bullets to win, but you missed your chance anyway.