Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hot Springs,Ar MVSA is having idpa at its best Aug 28th. Everyone should be there.Graet stages,good food and even better people.

DON'T MISS OUT

Brandon

I know ther are some idpa shooters on this forum.Is anybody going to shoot Hot Springs?

Thinking about it.. would be a good warm up before nationals. No one from my area that I know of is going so it makes for an expensive weekend with no one to split gas/hotel with.

I have heard these guys put on a good match...

I signed up for it a few months ago. I am an IDPA only shooter (just haven't done the USPSA thing yet). The great thing about living in west TN is that there were 11 state and regional IDPA matches that I could be at within a 3 to 4 hr drive. These guys do put on an awesome match!!

I signed up for it a few months ago. I am an IDPA only shooter (just haven't done the USPSA thing yet). The great thing about living in west TN is that there were 11 state and regional IDPA matches that I could be at within a 3 to 4 hr drive. These guys do put on an awesome match!!

Yes they do put on an awesome match. I have so'ed the last few they have had. Larry, Kim, and Steve always do a great job. Mvsa has one of the best ranges in the country as far as i'm concerned. Kim rocks in the score shack!Where else can you see the scores six minutes after last shot. LA Sate IDPA thanks to KIm and Larry had the scores out in six minutes!

Hope to see you there.

Brandon

Thinking about it.. would be a good warm up before nationals. No one from my area that I know of is going so it makes for an expensive weekend with no one to split gas/hotel with.

I have heard these guys put on a good match...

We might have someone that could split a room with you.As far as the gas, can't help out there.

Send me a pm in a week or two and we should know if someone can split a room.

Generally the most fun at the two matches MVSA puts on every year. The whole crew goes wide open on props. Here are some from the past, Ill have to upload the ones I took at the last disaster match. Actually I think the half pipe stage was on the cover of the Tack journal.

HPIM0372.jpg

HPIM0235.jpg

HPIM0217.jpg

HPIM0223.jpg

HPIM0226.jpg

Edited by jmorris

• 1 month later...

Again it was a real fun match with stages and props you are not likely to see any where else. Here are a few of the stages.

Saving uncle Ted stage.

stage1.jpg

Dental stage with a very fast target for 3 shots

stage2.jpg

stage2a.jpg

stage2b.jpg

click on photo for video of mover (yes that was 3 shots required.

th_atarget5.jpg

SS minow stage

stage3.jpg

Stage five had a popup, clam shell and a pretty fast charging target.

click on photo for video

th_stage5.jpg

Stage 6 was a 4 wheeler stage and yes you had to steer. What you never practiced shooting one handed at swingers on an ATV?

s6.jpg

s6a.jpg

click on photo for video

th_stage6.jpg