Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE Match July 31

Third of our 4 ICORE matches for 2010, will be held July 31 at Pinetucky Gunclub Augusta, Georgia.

Due to my work hours, I will be doing stage setup that morning prior to the match, instead of Friday afternoon.

Registration will be 9:00 and start shooting by 9:30a.m. 4 stages and one classifier.

I understand about the distance. In regards to a regional I would love to , but unfortunately our home range is not well suited for such and event. Maybe one day we will get some more bays built.

Maybe we will see you in Memphis this fall.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a total of 7 people for our ICORE match last weekend. But , one visitor truly put the "International" in ICORE in our match. Toni, a German Police Officer joined us. He was visiting his new In-Laws and they happened to be club members and were showing him our shooting facility. Of course when they saw us and inquired about our activities, we said it was better to do it than watch. So, we hooked him up with an extra wheelgun and accessories and he shot with us. It was his first time shooting a revolver. When asked what his duty gun was , he replied "Heckler Koch 9mm". I guess that is fitting for Germany.

Anyway, we will have one more match this year. Oct 30, I am assuming the 2010 Postal Match will be out by then, so I plan on running it along with a couple of large field courses.