Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for USPSA/Steel Match Ft Leonard Wood, MO

I'm visiting in the FT Lenoard Wood, MO area on Labor day weekend. My daughter, Son-In-Law and I are looking for a match in the area to shoot. USPSA/Steel or even an IDPA. I found a Central Ozarks Shooters club site and sent an email about a week ago but have not heard anything. We could travel up to a couple hours if the match is good. Anybody shooting in that Area?

Central Ozarks Practical Shooters shoot on the first Sunday of the month, so they will have a match on Sept 5th.

They generally have a short shooters meeting at about 8:45 am and start shooting around 9:00.

Great place to shoot.

Website will give directions, a short hop from Ft. Wood.

Marty

A-7424

IDPA in columbia and Stockton on first saturday. NRA action first Sunday about 25 min west of kansas city in bates city. Ill probably be shooting the Columbia and Bates city matches.

• 1 month later...

Registration for the COPS stuff runs between 0800 and 0900 (be flexible) and the shooters meeting is right at or just after 0900. Everyone will squad up and go shoot and lunch is cooked on the range as well. Most of the time you can be done by noon or right after. 5 or 6 stages is the norm. If you have any trouble finding the range, or need directions just give me a call. 347 693 8661

Jim