Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Destination: Sweden

Next year I am planning on traveling to gothenburg with my plans centered on the Swedish Nationals. I wanted to go this year but because of other... obsticals, i have decided to put it off till next year. I'm traveling to gothenburg this year and may have time to track down the athorrities i must speak to for next year. I would greatly appriciate any help now befor a leave to go over there.

Thanks,

Jeremiah

Jeremiah,

The venue for the Swedish Nationals are not set for next year so it might not be in Gothenburg, but you'll find one of Swedens largest and most active clubs in Gothenburg - IPSC GOT. The Swedish customs has information about travelling to Sweden with firearms -Swedish Customs

Once the venue is set it will be published on IPSC Sweden's homepage

It might be difficult to find information in English so if you need any assitance let me know.

Edited by Dalmas

Thank you! I really need to know who to talk to about importing the firearm and i guess i should talk to them about ammunition as well. and not to worry my mother grew up in sweden so she can read the info, but thanks for the help!

*has a sad* I soooooooo wish I could have shot when I was in Sweden last month. Gothenburg was pretty nice and I would love to visit there again soon.

Joe W.

well im going this yaer and unfortunatly i come home 10 days before se nationals

The midnight sun, the snowbound winters, meatballs, herring, Vikings and Volvos, ABBA and the Hives - whatever your pre-existing notions about Sweden may be, a visit to this multifaceted country is bound to both confirm and confound them.

The midnight sun, the snowbound winters, meatballs, herring, Vikings and Volvos, ABBA and the Hives - whatever your pre-existing notions about Sweden may be, a visit to this multifaceted country is bound to both confirm and confound them.

haha i know I've been there befor many times i love sailing

well im going this yaer and unfortunatly i come home 10 days before se nationals

Cool! Going to be shooting the Nationals too?

There really is so much to see and do in Sweden. I do love the area, and for the record I love ABBA. lol

Joe W.

I spent a few days in Sweden / Stockholm with Henning our way to Norway some years ago. I absolultely loved the country and the people. The Sweedish are my favorite "people." The are the nicest overall out of any country I've been to. This scenario occurred regularly. We'd be admist some Swedes. I remember this happened in the bathroom of a bar, when I didn't know any one around me but Henning. I'd say something, then every Swede within earshot would change from speaking in Sweedish to English. How polite is that!

:cheers:

I spent a few days in Sweden / Stockholm with Henning our way to Norway some years ago. I absolultely loved the country and the people. The Sweedish are my favorite "people." The are the nicest overall out of any country I've been to. This scenario occurred regularly. We'd be admist some Swedes. I remember this happened in the bathroom of a bar, when I didn't know any one around me but Henning. I'd say something, then every Swede within earshot would change from speaking in Sweedish to English. How polite is that!

I know its great as a matter of fact im posting this from a lil north of gothenburg! And I'm deff looking forward to next year... btw be do you have any in sight on the import info i need?

I know its great as a matter of fact im posting this from a lil north of gothenburg! And I'm deff looking forward to next year... btw be do you have any in sight on the import info i need?

No, I went just for fun (no guns).

be