Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

one lucky idiot, need to undo about 500 rounds..

bzt

Well to be honest.. I never checked my brass carefully. And I did order a CED chrono Friday from midway.

Also, I am happy that my stupidity will end up helping other newbs like myself. If I had those directions, I wouldnt have done what I did.

And yes, I have at least 1k rounds thru my Beretta 92 Elite II. Only bad thing that ever happened was blowing the ends off 3 magazines. I took it to a gunsmith and it shows no cracks or anything. It looks as good as new. YAY! Beretta.. wonder what a glock would have done in the same situation :devil:

I guess only you and Chuck Norris load in Grams instead of Grains!

:roflol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest.. I never checked my brass carefully. And I did order a CED chrono Friday from midway.

Also, I am happy that my stupidity will end up helping other newbs like myself. If I had those directions, I wouldnt have done what I did.

And yes, I have at least 1k rounds thru my Beretta 92 Elite II. Only bad thing that ever happened was blowing the ends off 3 magazines. I took it to a gunsmith and it shows no cracks or anything. It looks as good as new. YAY! Beretta.. wonder what a glock would have done in the same situation :devil:

Now that is funny! :roflol:

Now that is funny! :roflol:

@ BE, lol... @ Grumpy1 I saw some people who have glocks and they are still dreaming that they can put their glocks back together! And I thought I was coo koo! Lol...