Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I am so happy

Just got my confirmation e-mail that my application for the Area 2 match in November was received and my shooting buddy and I are good to go! My friend and I have gone to Arizona for vacation almost every year, starting out years ago, going to the Babes with Bullet camps. Every year we've said we should shoot the Area 2 match but was never able to coordinate it. Well, we finally did! This is going to be the experience of a life time to be able to see some of the best shooters in the world do their thing. And hopefully, learn a lot. The plan is to squad with Kay and Lisa. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing though. I need to really step up the practicing so I don't look totally inept :roflol: Actually though, as has been said many times, shooting with better shooters helps you to push yourself. I just don't know about shooting with someone that's not even in your stratosphere, though! Plus I'm afraid of disappointing them that I haven't improved as much as I should have over the past several years. :(

In anycase, I'm excited and looking forward to this!

Thanks for the good wishes guys!

And Shooter - I know what you mean. As a 56 year old, non-athletic, lowly D shooter - it definately ain't about winning anything! But I finally found a sport that I love and can do (even if not gracefully) and I get to hang out with some of the nicest folks in the world!