Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anybody shoot 45 Colt?

wolf_river_mike

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did get to shoot the 45 Colt in my first IDPA match last Saturday. We shot the Postal Match and it was a blast. IDPA has definitely gained a new member. The club members I shot with were very helpful and patient with the "new guy". I am looking forward to shooting with them again in a couple of weeks.

So, regale us with tales of just how awesome it was to fire a .45 Colt revolver in IDPA. :)

Well, it was alot of fun. Haven't shot very much while moving or from behind cover so needless to say I've left myself alot of room for improvement :)

My goal was to have fun and to not shoot my foot off and I managed to accomplish both of thoses.

After my first stage, I did hear one of the guys down taping say, "he's not shooting a 38" :D

Wolf River Mike,

If you had fun... shot safely...and enjoyed your IDPA experience... who cares what gun you shot? Welcome to IDPA! It is fun, and can be addictive. You may change guns and Gun Divisions in the future, but that's just part of the fun. I think you'll find most IDPA clubs are full of good folks that want to see you have a good... and safe time... and you'll meet a lot of new good folks.

GOF

Wolf River Mike,

If you had fun... shot safely...and enjoyed your IDPA experience... who cares what gun you shot? Welcome to IDPA! It is fun, and can be addictive. You may change guns and Gun Divisions in the future, but that's just part of the fun. I think you'll find most IDPA clubs are full of good folks that want to see you have a good... and safe time... and you'll meet a lot of new good folks.

GOF

Thanks GOF