Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Old Bridge NJ - Address?

Try this website:

http://www.obcats.com/

GPS Coordinates to the range:

N40.414509 W74.325187

You can paste these into google maps to see where it's at.

Thanks Tim. No actual address for the club? Last time I tried using coordinates to get me somewhere it ended poorly.

I would definitely use the written directions that are posted on the obcats website. If you look at the range from a satellite view it is out in the middle of nowhere and it looks like you need to take dirt roads to get there. I just provided the GPS coordinates so that you can put them into a google map search.

The webpage has direction to the outdoor range. Seeing how it is in the middle of the woods it doesn't have an address. The Indoor range does, but that will do you no good.

The email that is returned to you when you register has a map to the range.

To find the range is not that difficult.

Map this:

Old Bridge, NJ, Route 516 (Old Bridge-Matawan Road) and Jake Brown Road.

This gets you to within a half mile. You can only go one way on Jake Brown Road off of Route 516. Drive down it slowly, you will pass an industrial plant. the road really deteriorates at this point, keep going, on around the plant and head into the woods. As you enter the woods there are two gates, one straight ahead of you is locked and does not lead to the range, the road makes a hard left as you enter into the woods, there is a read iron gate that will be open when you arrive (assuming you get there after 8am)The road will now be gravel and dirt. Just follow it along for a bit. You will come out to the range. There are no forks in the road after you enter the woods.

Good luck, we hope to see you there

Jim