Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 24 Info Request

mrwhite1

Can anyone help me identify all the modifications this G24 has?

I had spoken to SJC and he said he originally installed an adjustable Dawson rear with fiber optic but he thought this was a specialized bomar. Front sight looks high, I would guess .3 height

23hav80.jpg

Edited by mrwhite1

I'm not sure you really need to lower the ejection port. And if you do, just remember you are removing metal from the weakest part of the slide.

+1. I do not understand why that modification would be needed for a Limited gun.

Good article! Thanks KKM Barrel, Dawson ICE Magwell, Dawson Adjustable Rear Sight and Dawson front sight.

I would assume SJC maybe did some ejection port lowering also

Ejection port lowering is only needed on open glocks that have a CMORE frame mount.And SJC is now using an adjustable extractor system in conjunction with port lowering.

I'm not sure you really need to lower the ejection port. And if you do, just remember you are removing metal from the weakest part of the slide.

+1. I do not understand why that modification would be needed for a Limited gun.

+2. Lowering the ejection port isn't needed at all on the G24. I built one years back with a KKM barrel and completely redid the internals with aftermarket parts. The ejector and extractor stayed stock. It ran like a raped ape.