Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leaving Gun at home

Even though I'm blessed with a decent paying, virtually zero-stress occupation, occassionally life just gets to me and my head goes up my @$$. I came home from work on Saturday afternoon, packed up all of my shooting gear, and headed to my weekend house for what I hoped would be an evening of clearing my head after several uncharacteristicly stressful days.

My plan was to head to Sunday's match straight from my cabin. I was looking very forward to hopefully having a clean run in Revo and bumping my classification. Instead, I got to the range and realized I had neglected to pack my 625! Had my holster, belt, ammo, and everything I'd need. Except for the gun! At least I had just enough stuff with me to be able to run my new 627 Pro in Prod. and L10 for grins and giggles.

When I unpacked my bags today, I realized (and remembered) that I had dropped my 625 into my clothes duffle instead of my shooting bag!! :angry2:

Shooting is a great stress reliever, I guess. Just make sure you aren't too stressed.

have donethat more than once, but in my case, it was the gun WAS at home, luckily for me, i have some great friends who have loaned me their toys an ammo for the day, for which i am gratefull, an repaid w/ beers and or dinner and cash, nice to know there are people out there who will dothat for someone in need