Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

16 Classifiers in one Month

CocoBolo

I have 16 classifiers going in this month all shot in May & early June. I shot 5 classifiers on the same day and these will be the ones where the division for the most recent 8 will fall, based upon eliminating duplicates and those ones I tanked aka < 15% below my average.

The question is what is the selection process for 5 stages shot on the same day, will it be the highest, first submitted or stage #?

4 regular matches in May, a classifier with 5 stages, a classifier with 6 stages, and 1 regular match in June which the club said would go in this month. I believe they will do it since they have not sent any in this year.

I have 16 classifiers going in this month all shot in May & early June. I shot 5 classifiers on the same day and these will be the ones where the division for the most recent 8 will fall, based upon eliminating duplicates and those ones I tanked aka < 15% below my average.

The question is what is the selection process for 5 stages shot on the same day, will it be the highest, first submitted or stage #?

4 regular matches in May, a classifier with 5 stages, a classifier with 6 stages, and 1 regular match in June which the club said would go in this month. I believe they will do it since they have not sent any in this year.

Multiple classifiers on the same day will go in in *order submitted*. So in your case, most likely Stage number.

Alan

Actually, that is not accurate. I shot 4 classifiers on one day and they were not entered highest to lowest, by classifier number or by stage number. There was an error, so they were resubmitted and entered in a different order with no evident pattern. I still have all 8 entries in my classification for some reason as well. Only classifiers that are 5% below class are tossed, your average is not a factor, only class. Highest 6 of most recent 8 not otherwise flagged.

Multiple classifiers on the same day will go in in *order submitted*. So in your case, most likely Stage number.

Alan

I thought they went in lowest first. That's how mine show up from a special a few months ago.

If Alan is right then I feel like the price is right, got close without going over. 59.88 if the national calculator is accurate. (58.66, 58.12, 59.05, 67.13,60.03, 56.22),

Only one of the 16 is below class not zero but close. There is another 69% in the mix just have to wait to see what shakes out.

Got the rule book out and it states that on Specials (classifier matches) the scores are sorted High to Low so wih this method of calculation averge hits 59.7%. I was also wrong only those with a score of more than 5% below the classification are deleted rather than more than 15% beow average.