Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Winchester SX2 Mk II Practical

Pro2AInPA

Is that the one with the cantilever and low front? If it is, I'd pay that. If it's the model with the wicked high sights, no......it's butt ugly! :roflol:

Not sure, I haven't seen photos yet. Only description I have is 22" barrel SX2 MkII Practical, 7+1 capacity.

Is that the one with the cantilever and low front? If it is, I'd pay that. If it's the model with the wicked high sights, no......it's butt ugly! :roflol:

Not sure, I haven't seen photos yet. Only description I have is 22" barrel SX2 MkII Practical, 7+1 capacity.

here is an article. I will be shooting a winchester sx3 and Berreta Extrema

http://www.hunting-fishing-gear.com/article-display/606.html

If it has the cantilever rail, flip up rear and fiber optic front then it is a MK I and a decent deal.

If it has the ghost ring sights then it is at a distinct disadvantage in 3 Gun and not so good of a deal.

I believe FN SLP MK I's are going for the $800.00-$850 range and they are the same gun as the SX2 MK I.

If it has the cantilever rail, flip up rear and fiber optic front then it is a MK I and a decent deal.

If it has the ghost ring sights then it is at a distinct disadvantage in 3 Gun and not so good of a deal.

I believe FN SLP MK I's are going for the $800.00-$850 range and they are the same gun as the SX2 MK I.

How do red-dots (Jpoint,etc.) do, or does that put you in a different division?

How do red-dots (Jpoint,etc.) do, or does that put you in a different division?

That would put you in open, where you better have a long mag tube and speed loaders for the shotgun, two optics on your rifle, and a comp and optic on your pistol. :goof: