Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WTS Match Director

JThompson

One frazzled Master Class Match Director. He keeps malfunctioning.. he walks around muttering about porta pots and target stands one minute, the next something about bags in case of rain. I'll ship him for free to anywhere that has an ocean, nice looking woman and drinks with those stupid little friggen umbrellas!

I think he's on the verge of becoming a chain smoking alcoholic! :blink: Please help him, as I think he's going to snap and run screaming into the night..... :goof:

What used to be...

JT

Edited by JThompson

Hang in there... It's a lot of work, volunteers like you are what makes this sport happen.

ps. Love the match book-cover...wink.gif

Sarah is the shit, she's the real deal. IF she stays in the sport, she WILL be top female in open, no doubt in my mind.

Sarah is the shit, she's the real deal. IF she stays in the sport, she WILL be top female in open, no doubt in my mind.

I agree 100%, and matches like yours will only help her grow...

Edited by BritinUSA

What caliber is the md? What color is the md? Will the md hold 29 rounds in a Para? How many rounds have been fired from the md? What is your bottom line?

J, I hear what you are saying, and appreciate your hard work and dedication to running this match...as well as many MANY others! Hang in there bro...the best is yet to come.

What caliber is the md? What color is the md? Will the md hold 29 rounds in a Para? How many rounds have been fired from the md? What is your bottom line?

J, I hear what you are saying, and appreciate your hard work and dedication to running this match...as well as many MANY others! Hang in there bro...the best is yet to come.

I always thought I was a 38 SUPER, but lately I'm feeling like some type of la-Poo-ah. :roflol:

JT