• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool,

Looking good in the neighborhood !!!!

No, really looking good. Have 4 of the stages roughed in already, will shoot the TN state pistol match this weekend. Have next week off to build and polish the rest so we'll actually be a week ahead on the "rush".

Looking at the longest shot today. about 270 yds (just guessing).

HOP

Good to hear, I'm eager to see the stage diagrams! :D

Ok Cheryl I'm shooting optics for the first time so bring a lot of goodies. Got the scope mounted and will zero it this weekend. This cannot be as much fun as irons. See yall there.

Ryan

Roger that, Ryan. I bought the Rollos today to stuff in those cute little brownies. I need to e-mail Linda to see how many Tac Irons we have. See you there.

Ok Cheryl I'm shooting optics for the first time so bring a lot of goodies. Got the scope mounted and will zero it this weekend. This cannot be as much fun as irons. See yall there.

Ryan

WTH??

I suppose your abdication will make some tac-iron shooters happy, but it will even out once the optics shooters see what's coming their way.

Hey at least you aren't moving everyone down a spot in heavy irons.

Good luck,

Mike thanks for the kind words. I've just decided to see what happens looking through glass pneumonia time. Also Cheryl did promise me good food if I moved out for a match. Watch me be slower with the optic and give yall a good laugh.

Ryan

Roger that, Ryan. I bought the Rollos today to stuff in those cute little brownies. I need to e-mail Linda to see how many Tac Irons we have. See you there.

Don't worry Cheryl, I'll be shooting Tac-Irons to give you some competition!

When I told Roman and Wheeler that there were 300 yard shots, they said that it was too far for irons and they wanted to use my 1-4x XTR.

Let's show them how it's done. :lol:

-Cameron

Cameron, if I'd known you were running irons we could've had an ak due. Got enough silver bear for my ak74 to do it. We could make people ask "why"! I think it would be cool so maybe later. I would say do it at Area 6, but I want to run the iron sighted ar. Need to see how I fair against the dot brigade with the new rules.

Mike thanks for the kind words. I've just decided to see what happens looking through glass pneumonia time. Also Cheryl did promise me good food if I moved out for a match. Watch me be slower with the optic and give yall a good laugh.

Food eh?

Do you think Michael would change divisions if I offered to bring habenero corn muffins and fried spam??

Cameron, if I'd known you were running irons we could've had an ak duo. Got enough silver bear for my ak74 to do it. We could make people ask "why"! I think it would be cool so maybe later. I would say do it at Area 6, but I want to run the iron sighted ar. Need to see how I fair against the dot brigade with the new rules.

Unfortunately the AK was a one time thing. I might bring it out again for shiggles sometime in the distant future but for a 270 yard shot and a major match, I'll be running an AR.

I'm just hoping I'll be able to shoot Open in A6! :lol:

The prize table is shaping up very nicely for the match and should even be a step up from the excellent table in 2009.

I can't stress enough how we should support the sponsors that support our matches. Here's the list of our generous match sponsors so far with a few more I'm working on.

Springfield Armory, Firebird, CPWSA, 3 Gun Gear, Shooter's Connection, MGM Targets, 2011 Steel City Tactical Carbine Championship, 2011 Magnolia Classic Match, Precision Delta, Vortex Optics, Timney Triggers, Nordic Components, Mega Machine, Sabre Defence, Cav Arms, Starline, Benchmade, Schuemann barrels, Otis Technology, US Optics, Glock, Nightforce Optics, Stag Arms, Brownells, Sinclari Int'l, Wilson Combat, Caspian Arms, Sierra Bullets, JP Enterprises.

Chad Lofton

Sponsorship & Prize Coordinator

2010 Mississipp 3-Gun Challenge

M-14 is sighted ( well re-checked and as usual no change) Monday I will get the Nova from Glen and revo practice will commmence Saturday after the match...I'm comin for ya Sam!!! Got another couple of Okies headin in also! Sean McCann from Saber will make it also! KurtM

It appears that I will me M1Aing it as well, my LaRue went haywire at Ozark and after a day on the range today, i can't get it to zero properly. So rather than try and get it working in such short time, I drug the old warhorse out to the range as well and it still shoots to its zero.

trapr

Shooters Meeting 0730. EVERYONE PLEASE ATTEND. ;)

First shot: 0800 Everyone Please attend (that are in the match) ;)

HOP

Oh yeah,

Stages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 are on the ground with minor finish work to be done.

Stages 1 and 2 sitting there waiting on set-up.

Thank to all who have helped. :bow::bow::bow:

Well, since my fathers AR wasn't working properly I convinced him to use my equipment and shoot HM as well. Now only one caliber of rifle and pistol to load before the match.

Edited by Mattog22