Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IRC Warm up match, Richmond Ca.

Richmond Rod and Gun Club will be hosting an ICORE match the last Sunday of this month May 30th. Shooting should start around 9:30am so be there around 8:45am for sign ups and a quick shooters meeting, shooting will start right after meeting. Tom aka Buff is Match Director. There will probably be 5-6 stages and round count is not known yet, prob around 150+. We will be setting up stages very similar to the IRC so come on out and have some fun!

"Very similar to the IRC." How do you know? Richmond does put on a good match. I'm lucky to be in the area. Some of the top shooters will be there. I'll be there too. Richard

Richard, isn't that almost like cheating? I rank it right up there with practicing!!! :rolleyes: Have fun at the match my practice this week involves the Area 4 in Louisianna. Yep an USPSA match, that ought to do me real good. Ten Revo guys and six are in one squad, threee okies, one arkie, a texan and one swamp rat from Lousianna. :sight: Let the games begin. later rdd

"Very similar to the IRC." How do you know? Richmond does put on a good match. I'm lucky to be in the area. Some of the top shooters will be there. I'll be there too. Richard

Richard, isn't that almost like cheating? I rank it right up there with practicing!!! :rolleyes: Have fun at the match my practice this week involves the Area 4 in Louisianna. Yep an USPSA match, that ought to do me real good. Ten Revo guys and six are in one squad, threee okies, one arkie, a texan and one swamp rat from Lousianna. :sight: Let the games begin. later rdd

Bubber, it's just like cheating. I'm going to do what I can to beat you. Sounds like a great USPSA match you are going to. I'm going pick up the 625 after the IRC. I had a lot of fun at Memphis last year. See you in a couple weeks. Richard

Very good match. Tuff stages with a mix of long tight shots, and stuff up close. Rich Wolfe recorded a 3.49 on far and near. He needed it to beat Todd Crow, who is shooting well. John Bagakis is also shooting well and won the limited match. John is still tinkering with his load, but should be ready on game day. I blew up the first stage by running by a 3 target array. Glad to get that out of the way. Ready or not the IRC is less than a week away. Good luck to all, and I'll see you there. Richard

I wish I could finish 2nd to John at the IRC, but um.. there was at least 75 seconds between him and I for just the 6 stages.. but 225 to his 150.. that's not so bad percentage wise.. and about where I expect to finish.. not to mention my 6 shooter to his confidence building 8 shooter.. yep.. switched back to the 6 shooter.. I can reload MUCH faster and aquire targets better for fewer misses and penalties..

Edited by sargenv

Very good match. Tuff stages with a mix of long tight shots, and stuff up close. Rich Wolfe recorded a 3.49 on far and near. He needed it to beat Todd Crow, who is shooting well. John Bagakis is also shooting well and won the limited match. John is still tinkering with his load, but should be ready on game day. I blew up the first stage by running by a 3 target array. Glad to get that out of the way. Ready or not the IRC is less than a week away. Good luck to all, and I'll see you there. Richard

+1 for a great match!

I also missed the 3 target array! 45 seconds added to my time didn't help at all. But better there than at the IRC!

We should start a 3 array missed team ha ha. Funny thing is, in our squad I shot the stage last and was r.o.ing till it was my turn so I got to see Rich and TMC's daughter miss the array, going over the stage in my head over and over and over again, and ssstttiiilll missed it.... go figure ha ha. It was a real good match and fun trying out open class for the first time. Not going to make it to the IRC this year, maybe next, so goodluck to you guys!!!!

I looked at the stage briefly after scoring a few ppl and wondered where those 6 misses were coming from.. and then I walked the stage.. and.. wait a minute.. didn't I see those over there?... er.. no, no I didn't... wow.. that's going to mess some stuff up.. and I'm glad I brought 9 moons to the line as I was on my last moon on the last array.. that was one EVIL stage.. We should all be ready.. see you guys down there in a day or so.