Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow Target Has Arrived Home!

sig2009

• 2 weeks later...

I shot my bone stock Phantom for the first time in an IDPA match Sunday and loved it. Thinking of getting better sights put on it because my old eyes aren't what they should be! You should love your new blaster to death...probably should have gone that way myself.

Richard

Edited by chirpy

I shot my bone stock Phantom for the first time in an IDPA match Sunday and loved it. Thinking of getting better sights put on it because my old eyes aren't what they should be! You should love your new blaster to death...probably should have gone that way myself.

Richard

When I saw the Shadow Target at the Shot Show I knew I had to have one. Today was the 300th round and hasn't had a hickup yet and I don't even shoot factory ammo. These are my reloads! SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I sold my M&P and bought this!!!!!!!!

Edited by sig2009

I like the grips on the Shadow Target a lot better than the half-checkered grips I've seen (I think at czcustom.com). Can you get these grips anywhere? I mean BESIDES buying a Shadow Target. ;)

Both CZ-Custom and CZ-USA normally stock them. However, neither one currently has the full-checker cocobolo grips available for the full-size guns; they only have the compact full-checker grips in-stock.

I'd give either a call if you're interested in the full-checker cocobolos. Both CZ-Custom and CZ-USA have a good number of parts and accessories that aren't listed online.

I like the grips on the Shadow Target a lot better than the half-checkered grips I've seen (I think at czcustom.com). Can you get these grips anywhere? I mean BESIDES buying a Shadow Target. ;)

CZ Custom is the only place I have see them. $60

http://czcustom.com/CZ-Custom-Work.aspx

Oh, I missed that somehow. Thanks.

Both CZ-Custom and CZ-USA normally stock them. However, neither one currently has the full-checker cocobolo grips available for the full-size guns; they only have the compact full-checker grips in-stock.

I'd give either a call if you're interested in the full-checker cocobolos. Both CZ-Custom and CZ-USA have a good number of parts and accessories that aren't listed online.

Good idea. Thanks