Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wayne County Raccoon Hunter Club

Hello folks, next Sunday is the May match at WCRHC in Romulus Michigan. The planned round count is 174 IF you dont miss. That is 7 field stages and one classifier. The classifier will be CM06-03, if you dont like it talk to Chris he is the one that chose it. Sign up starts at 9:00 and shooting starts at 10:00. We are usually done and out of there by 2:00 to 2:30 at the latest. Hope to see you there.

Brian

The club web site is at WCRHC

Click on 'About Us' for directions to the range.

Brian is correct about letting G Man Bart pick the classifiers. That way it wouldn't seem like the USPSA committee is "only" picking certain classifiers. I mean, if the Governent trusts him, shouldn't we??? Sign up starts at 9m and the first shots should go off at 10am. We normally finish with everything put away by 2:30pm so you can enjoy the rest of the day as well. There are 7 really interesting field courses planned out including the use of our new Texas Star (Thank you again, Mike and Travis Gibson @ MGM Targets!!!!) and the whole array of movers/shakers/dropturners/swingers/clamshells ect......

We look forward to seeing you all out at the range. Best of luck to you.

Regards,

Roy

Yeah, but can't you ask the J.A.F.O. in the back to turn on the "Whisper Mode"? It is so hard to talk on the cell phone at 90mph with the moon roof open and the helicopter making so much noise. I mean that is just rude. Can you work on that for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

See ya on the range.

R

Mike we were very happy to have you guys make the long trip over from Kazoo and to thank you properly the stats are up in the USPSA local match area. The club code is IPSC66 or you can look for "Wayne County Raccoon Hunters Club" in the listings.

Brian

Edited by Too_Slow