Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tampa, FL

Heading to the Tampa area for vacation and I'm looking for a pistol match on Sunday, June 6. I'd be willing to go about 90 or so minutes in any direction.

I remember finding one club a few months ago and sending their MD an e-mail but never received a response.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone around go to any of the weekday matches at the Wyoming Antelope Club?

Yes. See www.wacactionshooting.com

Tuesday nights 5 stages; sign up at 6PM; Friday nights 3 stages; sign up at 6 PM

Join us - always welcome.

Eric, I'm not quite there yet. I'm leaving on Friday to drive down. We're staying at Isla del Sol. I just hope Missouri gets my bullets here fast enough so I'm not stuck shooting factory!!! :(

Edited by ampleworks

Eric, I'm not quite there yet. I'm leaving on Friday to drive down. We're staying at Isla del Sol. I just hope Missouri gets my bullets here fast enough so I'm not stuck shooting factory!!! :(

If you are stuck shooting factory ammo, don't sweat it. There are lots of Walmarts around that have ammo in stock.

• 2 weeks later...

I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation and wished I could have shot more! Next year I will come prepared with more ammo and time to shoot it with.

What I did learn is that shooting in Florida heat means Ohio/Kentucky is a cakewalk and these guys in Florida are as nice as they come. I can no longer bitch about the heat and stay home up here because "it's too hot".

I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation and wished I could have shot more! Next year I will come prepared with more ammo and time to shoot it with.

What I did learn is that shooting in Florida heat means Ohio/Kentucky is a cakewalk and these guys in Florida are as nice as they come. I can no longer bitch about the heat and stay home up here because "it's too hot".

I don't about the heat thing! I'm from Florida (born and raised here, still live here), but I have a house in Kentucky, just south of Lexington. I shot at a BGSL match a couple of weeks ago, and it was almost as hot up there as it is here! But, I think I was able to handle it bwetter cause we have more of down here for a longer time.