Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Purchasing a Dillon

Guest genbrad

Guest genbrad

I was in the market to upgrade from my Turret press to a 650. I shot an email off to Brian in the hopes it would be answered with the various questions I had. I got an email back in like 4 hours answering every questions and going as far as showing me what products I needed to load for the calibers I asked about. The first thing the letter said was, Brian won't be in until Monday but hopefully this will answer your question. Its good to see a company that has EVERYONE who works there knowledgable about the products. Using the info I got I was able to make my purchase this evening and can't wait until it arrives. I'm trying to get back into pistol competition, but it will mostly be used to keep my law enforcement skills up to par. I shot a El Presidente last week at just over 4 seconds and am hoping to shave that down alittle. Excellent service, but I have to wait until the press arrives to leave the full story. Hope to load for many of my shiftmates too as our training budget is next to nil and us popo need every penny we can save! Thanks all at BE!

First, you are gonna need some help with setting up that Dillon when you get it, so, GET REGISTERED HERE! C'mon, it only takes a few seconds and is relativley painless.

We'll welcome you to the forums when you actually join! <_<

Thanks Brad.

And also thanks from BigJoni (my daughter), who emailed you the original email / estimate.

I tried leave a message at your number this morning, but didn't get a message. So I emailed with a few changes I could make to save you enough $ so you'd have enough to buy one missing item. ;-)

Just tried your phone again, and this time was able to leave a message.

be

877 219-5598

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.