Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Parent / Junior Slot Giveaway to Area 5 Match

I am sponsoring the Area 5 (stage sponsor) with enough product to be able to give away 2 slots - one for an adult and one for a junior.

Jim Thompson (he's involved running the match) suggested that I give them away to the first family who have both Adult and Junior shooters who are going to the match, but DO NOT yet have their slots.

So if any family meets that criteria - post away!

be

My son Tyler and I would love to go to Area 5! I just have to check with my wife to see if I can have leave for another match.

Brian you rock! :cheers:

Thanks!

But please check quickly before another fam-team beats you to it!

:)

Brian,

My wife gave the OK for us to go. :cheers: I just have to make sure I have a weekend with her (at some point). :surprise:

We are in!

Thanks again! And thank you for this forum, it is a great assest to the shooting community, and has even helped start some great friendships. :cheers::bow:

Awesome!

And yes, be sure to keep the wife happy!

And also, thank Jim Thompson for providing an extra Junior slot for me to give away, and also for the idea to give it to a fam-team.

be

On behalf of Dale Hayen and myself, you are most welcome. :)

Brian stepped up his sponsorship and made the whole thing possible. He also helps us out every day by letting us post all of our matches on his website. He asks for nothing in return and actually gives more to help sponsor events. To me, that's a class act.

Thanks for all the support Brian. :bow:

JT

A5 MD

Thanks to you too Mr Jim Thompson! :cheers:

Man I love this forum and shooting sport!!!!!

Now get yourself over to the A5 site and sign up. When asked for payment use the "check/money order" option and type in Brian Enos sponsored shooters.

Best,

JT

Thanks to you too Mr Jim Thompson! :cheers:

Man I love this forum and shooting sport!!!!!

Now get yourself over to the A5 site and sign up. When asked for payment use the "check/money order" option and type in Brian Enos sponsored shooters.

Best,

JT

Done! and thank you guys at Area 5, and Brian for your support of our great sport!! :bow:

Edited by snertley