Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How Many Rounds At Each Sitting?

Jeeper

I load about 200-300 at a time on the 550 or the 1050. I get too bored if I load any more. Thats enough for the weekend matches. Too many distractions at home as well.

I've tried the getting up early the day of the match thing and load, but the hangover just kills me.......let alone gunfire........

I seem to have a tendancy to load as many as I need. Usually, 200-300 in one sitting. I may do this a few times a week.

It takes ~15 mins to load enough for a trip to the range, so I tend to fit it in somewhere as needed. I love fast presses! I only load one load so everything is always set up and it's just a matter of dumping primers in the auto-primer filler, grabbing some bullets for the tray and cranking away until I have enough.

"Sufficient unto the needs of the day"

Kevin

I usually load 400 an hour, twice a week. A 4 year old sitting wanting to pull the big lever usually stops the reloading process. But as soon as he is big enough, I won't have to reload at all.

Skywalker67- I may have you beat... In Maryland you cannot posess any gunpowder at all in a semi-detached home. aka-townhouse.

Enough for the next match and a few extra for Phil (the guy with the new gun)! And, several hundred for each practice session - usually done several minutes prior to leaving for the practice session. Hmmm.....I must be doing something wrong...maybe I should advertise for an online bride that owns an automatic reloading press. :P