Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top o' the morning to ya!

Shadow9x19

Hello!

Please allow me to de-lurk myself.

I'm Frank, from Haarlem, the Netherlands. That's some 20 kilometers (or 12.5 miles if you prefer the old fashioned Imperial stuff :devil: ) west of Amsterdam (the place where the coffee shops don't sell coffee but something else). I've been shooting since 1992, but had to give it up in 2005. At that time I decided to go back to school again and as a consequence I no longer had any spare time at all. But (surprise surprise) some two years ago the itch in my trigger finger got the better of me and I just had to join a shooting club again. :rolleyes:

I did a lot of IPSC (open division with a Para Ordnance in 9x23) and that's what I came back to. Nowadays I shoot in production division with a CZ Shadow, which is loads of fun in a relatively small package, especially if you also get the Kadet upper. But since just one gun is nowhere near enough I'll be looking at an open division gun (being an IT and photography guy I like gadgets and hi-tech gizmos in general) and probably something rifle-ish like an M1 Carbine ('cause they're just the sweetest little rifles evah). Fortunately my lovely but non-shooting girlfriend isn't freaked out by me being somewhat of a weapons weirdo... :wub:

Well, that's all for now. Time for some coffee. :closedeyes:

Cheers,

Frank.