Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does anyone have an electronic copy of Steve Anderson's stage anal

I know this thread is old, but thanks very much for posting it. I shot a club match this past weekend with a shooting area that had everybody working hard to figure out which way to go, until an eight year-old kid asked his dad if he could just run outside the shooting area to the next target array. Immediately I knew "Yep, we sure can", and the lightbulb blinked on for everyone. It was then I realized I need a checklist of some sort to help me with stage planning.

Great story to follow up an old thread! Thanks for posting, I really appreciate it!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am going to sketch out my matches tomorrow. I have the shooting positions determined and made the movie. I have determined that with my ability I have decided on 3 shooting positions. During the movies do I think shooting position 1, shoot 4 targets , 8 rounds then next position say 5 targets 10 rounds. ect.

Now I'm called to" make ready." When the buzzer goes off and I advance to 1st shooting position do I think 4 targets 8 rounds? and so on.

I know according to Steve you are only suppose to be calling your shoots "Conscious mind"

I have been shooting for 2 years, Limited "C" and over 50 years, not that it matters but I want to but I want to be a "B" shooter. I even dry fire and practice on the range. I'm sure its different for each shooter, I'm just looking for what works for You

• 4 months later...