Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy from Louisiana

Rig Magician

Hello everyone. I am a new guy here. I have been lurking and reading here alot. There is alot of good info here. I am new to relaoding just got my press( Hornady LNL AP) built my bench. I had to come back to work for 28 days so I didn't get to start reloading yet. I am also new to the shoorting sports. I have been shooting since I was a kid and just got into the IDPS local shoot aorun my home in Pineville La. I really like it and now my son wants to start shooting also. Man the wife is going to be happy with me after all of this.

A little about me I guess. I Live in Pineville La, and I am orignaly form Houma, La. I moved up after the wife said she had enough of the hurricanes after the twin terrors on 05. I miss Houma and being close to my family, but it is nice where Ilive at now also. I work offshore on a drilling rig in Malaysia, I am the rig Electrician. Kind of where my screen name comes from. I am married and have 2 kids. I enjoy anything outdoors.

Well sorry for the long first post, and I hope to learn as much as I can for some of you guys.

Mark