Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello, another newbie to brian's forums

M&Pman

Hello from Minnesota! I was at the range yesterday with my wife and one of the members here said I should check out this site. After plenty of good old conversation he asked us to shoot his 38 super. Yeah, I m in love with a new gun and we both had our interest pricked in the thought of match shooting! Look forward to learning and converseing!!!!!

Unfortunately drugs are a whole lot cheaper!!! :roflol: Hey, if I had all the money in the world I would not wish or want so I can't complain. My wife is probably going to be the first, out of the two of us, to start match shooting and I will do the reloading and transport and learn exactly what we need to improve on and then I hope two get in on the action. I can t wait to get my hands on a 38 super that I own!!!! :) Well, can't wait to read and learn more!

Unfortunately drugs are a whole lot cheaper!!! :roflol: Hey, if I had all the money in the world I would not wish or want so I can't complain. My wife is probably going to be the first, out of the two of us, to start match shooting and I will do the reloading and transport and learn exactly what we need to improve on and then I hope two get in on the action. I can t wait to get my hands on a 38 super that I own!!!! :) Well, can't wait to read and learn more!

How much are you looking to spend on a super?

GrumpyOne, I am really don't have a set price in mind. I would like to shoot acouple more different ones. My wife is really interested in starting to shoot competitively. We are going to try and hook up with someone from our gun club and go and watch them shoot and we'll see what happens from there. I know I will want to, but I'll get her going first. As for the super....where's a good place to start? Meaning a gun to build on!