Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel Challenge

buckaroo45

Took a 627 w/ a clone Doctor sight to this years Steel Challenge. 2 moa dot got lost in the sunshine and slow getting out of a kydex holster. I'd also do single action instead of double action on Outer Limits. Reloading an 8 shooter doesn't work for steel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people have a gift for stupidity, an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic. - David Gemmell

Didn't mistreat her, just changed her clothes for a while. I still have her firat shoes. As for "what's the problem", like I said, a 2 MOA dot in bright sunshine gets lost real easy. Don't forget, this is about screw-ups.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid" John Wayne

Didn't mistreat her, just changed her clothes for a while. I still have her firat shoes. As for "what's the problem", like I said, a 2 MOA dot in bright sunshine gets lost real easy. Don't forget, this is about screw-ups.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid" John Wayne

Don't be so hard on yourself. I downloaded my ICORE ammo, but didn't have time to sight in at 35 yards. I ended up having to shoot Outer Limits as my first stage, with the super squad behind us. I was holding over the far plates. Needless to say, I had a reload on my first run. The light recoil screwed me up so much that I ended up borrowing my friends ammo at the lunch break.

Seiichi