Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-Gun Video from the Atlanta Student Shooters

DyNo!

We plan on taking even more videos, doing some reviews, making some tutorials, and marketing some products.

Keep an eye out for us and hit the subscribe button if you like what you see:

(The ? at the beginning of our video will be where our logo will appear in the next version of our video)

Edited by DyNo!

Cool video's, I even recognized the RO at the shoothouse.

Enjoyed shooting with you guys at South River March 3G.

We'll remember you when we're all famous! :lol: :

Same to you sir. That was one of the most fun matches I've been to in a long time and our squad was awesome!

Good stuff! Look forward to seeing more videos.

I appreciate it - we'll be cranking them out for the rest of the year and I expect them to get better. Please hit the subscribe button if you haven't already. Every hit counts and we're trying to build support for our newly formed organization. We should be welcoming a junior "A" class and female shooter soon.

That video is way cool. What software did you use?

Adobe premier elements. It was the first time I've used it and it beats the hell out of Windows Movie Maker.

What matches will you be attending this year?

Thanks for the hit 00Bullitt!

We're all pretty broke so we intend to shoot just one major 3 gun match this year on top of the local ones around Georgia and Alabama. Hopefully it will be the Kentucky multigun if everyone/anyone can spare $100, gas, ammo, food, and a room. :)

I hear Noveske will be traveling around a lot this year so we hope to see you there and have someone to try to shoot against!