Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hat Cam at Double tap 2010

zer.45

Didn't realize until your video that the sideways mounts give a nice view of the whole slide pushing out to the target. You can really see the line of the gun the whole time.

What is your optic & mount?

Edited by eric nielsen

i bought it from a member on here name dnuke146 the dot is a Hakko

Googled Hakko and didn't find anything that looked like the scope on your gun. Any idea where it can be see up close or could you post some good photo's? Thanks!

here is my main open gun.

Looks like you switched guns halfway through the match, what happened to your main gun?

BTW, I too am glad I missed this one :roflol:

if it was not for the drive out there and the money spend i would have been more than happy to skip that match lol.

in the video the stage with the moving port. the last target before i made my reload the dot died on me :( so i had to finish the stage with out a dot. hey i got all my hits. i pays to know where your dot is suppose to be lol.

You have a good-looking set-up & I like the design of the Hakko but for matches & expenses - like you say, reliability is IT.

Until some of the newer sights really prove themselves, I'd go with a standard, plastic, original-rheostat C-More on your present mount.

If you can somehow get one at/near wholesale you'd be very surprised how cheap they are.

i like the dot i had b/c it was 2,4,8,12 MOA dot which i liked to switch between the 8 and the 4 and it still held zero which is real nice. i like the bigger dot for up close targets and a smaller dot for far targets b/c then the dot does not cover to much of the target. my back up gun has a 4 moa dot on it which i i like to use for steel matches.

if you go to my youtube channel you will see my back up gun in action. i post new videos on there all most every weekend.

Edited by zer.45